Menu

WFC News

Posted: Nov 14, 2015

Fast-moving fire causes major damage to South Kitsap home

South Kitsap fire officials responded to a fast-moving house fire this morning.The fire occurred at around 11 a.m in the Minterbrook area. It took a total of 23 fire about 50 minutes to bring the fire under control. The house sustained major fire and smoke damage. No injuries to civilians or firefighters were reported.
- PUB DATE: 11/14/2015 3:54:32 PM - SOURCE: KIRO-TV CBS 7
Read more
Posted: Nov 14, 2015

Fast-moving fire causes major damage to South Kitsap home

South Kitsap fire officials responded to a fast-moving house fire this morning.The fire occurred at around 11 a.m in the Minterbrook area. It took a total of 23 fire about 50 minutes to bring the fire under control. The house sustained major fire and smoke damage. No injuries to civilians or firefighters were reported.
- PUB DATE: 11/14/2015 3:54:32 PM - SOURCE: KIRO-TV CBS 7
Read more
Posted: Nov 14, 2015

Fire marshal: Sprinklers limited damage in Vancouver apartment blaze

The kitchen fire that temporarily displaced nine tenants at the Cedar Ridge Apartments last weekend did relatively little damage, and would have done more if not for the complex’s fire sprinklers, Vancouver Fire Marshal Heidi Scarpelli said. The fire itself, which started at a stove, was relatively minor and doused quickly by the building’s fire sprinklers, Scarpelli said, even though the fire damaged the apartment below.
- PUB DATE: 11/13/2015 11:03:50 PM - SOURCE: Vancouver Columbian
Read more
Posted: Nov 14, 2015

Fire marshal: Sprinklers limited damage in Vancouver apartment blaze

The kitchen fire that temporarily displaced nine tenants at the Cedar Ridge Apartments last weekend did relatively little damage, and would have done more if not for the complex’s fire sprinklers, Vancouver Fire Marshal Heidi Scarpelli said. The fire itself, which started at a stove, was relatively minor and doused quickly by the building’s fire sprinklers, Scarpelli said, even though the fire damaged the apartment below.
- PUB DATE: 11/13/2015 11:03:50 PM - SOURCE: Vancouver Columbian
Read more
Posted: Nov 13, 2015

Mobile home consumed by cooking fire in Clallam County

PHOTO - A mobile home on Lake Aldwell Road west of Port Angeles caught fire while the occupant was cooking and was completely destroyed late Thursday night. The occupant, Charles Powers, escaped safely but lost everything in the fire at 64 Lake Aldwell Road, which was reported at 10:22 p.m., said Chief Sam Phillips of Clallam County Fire District 2.
- PUB DATE: 11/13/2015 10:46:42 AM - SOURCE: Port Angeles Peninsula Daily News
Read more
RSS
First3189319031913192319331943195319631973198Last

Search News Articles